Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CALLING ALL BASKETBALL PLAYERS FROM INDIA

I, Subhash Mahajan, from SUMPOORNA BASKETBALL SCHOOL, call all basketball players of India. I need your collaboration - I need your experience - I NEED YOU: to set in motion PROMOTION OF BASKETBALL throughout the length and breadth of the country.

NBA, National Basketball Association, has grand plans to promote basketball in our country. They would visit the posh cities of India, do some clinics, train some hundred or so players. WHAT ABOUT THE HUGE BASKETBALL PLAYING POPULATION OF THE COUNTRY WHICH RESIDES IN RURAL AREAS. That is where the real talent lies.

Let us build a net-work of `rural tournaments' in player friendly environments for the young school children of our country. YOU ARE NEEDED AS NEVER BEFORE. You must create your own net-work and we must collaborate with everyone who is into basketball. Let us promote BASKETBALL in rural areas the way cricket is played.

LET US INNOVATE - AND MAKE IT AN EXCITING GAME! Every school shall have a hoop and its share of hoop maniacs. ARISE, AWAKE and stop not till an Indian plays in NBA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sir gud job......
jst giv me 1 oppurtunity.....
i m nt at dat level bt my passion n dedication will take me dere........